Check out my books on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/icecreamwhirlwind

Thursday 20 March 2014

The Maze Runner Trailer

So we finally got to see The Maze Runner trailer. As already mentioned in my first post, The Maze Runner series is one of my all time favorites and I don't wan't any movie to spoil it and It's happened before cough*Percy Jackson*cough. But this trailer looks pretty awesome.
Also, Stiles from Teen wolf and Effy from Skins ? That is two EPIC actors in one movie, so the casting is good. Though Newt looks nothing like I Imagined, and he's my favorite character.
and WHY is Gally being nice to Thomas?! I hope that doesn't stick with the whole movie
There are some scenes in the trailer I couldn't remember happening in the book ( the one where the walls are closing and Thomas runs in?), but overall the trailer's quite close to the book. Now I'll continue waiting for the movie to be released....  loading

My Goodreads
      Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment