Check out my books on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/icecreamwhirlwind

Monday 13 January 2014

A basic Introduction

Hi!
This is Pratiksha, a student from New Delhi. I've created this blog so that I can vent out my feelings about the many books I read. I like to read YA novels, mostly dystopian or Scifi. I hardly read non-fiction and the closest I've come to it is by reading realistic fiction.(i.e not close at all)

Some of my all time favorite Books/Series are..
  • Harry Potter Series (how could it not be!)
  • Percy Jackson and The Olympians/ Heroes of Olympus
  • The Hunger Games Trilogy
  • The Maze Runner Trilogy
  • Divergent Trilogy
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • Speak
Believe me this list could go on and on....

So, what will my blog contain? 
You can expect some book reviews/rants, Gushing about my favorites and many more things book related.

Check out my other sites!


No comments:

Post a Comment