Check out my books on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/icecreamwhirlwind

Saturday 18 January 2014

The City of Heavenly Fire Cover...

Does this look like City of Fallen Angels to anyone? Definitely does to me.
I hate to say it but i'm disappointed with this, I was expecting it to be more EPIC, you know?

I wished they could have shown Magnus and Alec or Isabelle and Simon. But, Clary (with her unnaturally red hair) and Sebastian????
WHY? they are not.to.be.shipped.

Also that city background is waaay less prominent than that in the other books, why change the format in the last book?
There are a lot of ''why's'' here.

All this aside, I cannot wait for the book anymore, they could have at least released it in march but no, the readers have to suffer.

CoHF, please be good, and give an ending worthy of those two unnecessary books I had to read years I had to wait. And I don't need any more Jace and Clary drama. JUST NO.

My Goodreads  Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment