Check out my books on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/icecreamwhirlwind

Monday 13 January 2014

Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

I really really liked this book.

“There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you'd better learn the sound of it. Otherwise you'll never understand what it's saying.” 

Annabel Greene is the girl who has everything ; but then something happens that causes a fallout between Annabel and her "best friend", Sophie.
Her outgoing sister Kirsten is in New York and her other sister, Whitney, is suffering from an eating disorder.
With all this in her family, Annabel is just too nice to state her problems and covers them up with "I'm fine", but then she meets Owen, a boy who's committed to truth telling.....

Many people say that Sarah Dessen books follow a similar
plot-line, I have to agree, but don't let that stop you from reading this book, because that plot-line is pretty good.

This isn't exactly a "feel good" book, but the ending definitely makes you feel all happy inside.
So I give this book 4.2 STARS

Go on and read it!

My Goodreads
      Tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment