Check out my books on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/icecreamwhirlwind

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Mockingjay Teaser Trailer

IT IS FINALLY OUT. Do you know how hard it is to sit back and NOT go to comic con?! 
And finally I get this (though the first two teasers were really good too)

Oh and how very good it is, we get to see the part where Katniss visits District 8 for shooting propaganda and stuff. We also get to see Plutarch and Coin discuss about Katniss and her role in the rebellion. And of course, President Snow.
It's awesome, basically. (or as awesome as a teaser can be). Though, I WANT TO SEE PEETA.
Now, we just have to wait for 3 MORE MONTHS for the actual movie.
While watching the trailer I came across this

uhhhhh............
This is just one of those questions where the only answer I can give is, the book wouldn't have happened.THE BOOK WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!

      Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment