Check out my books on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/icecreamwhirlwind

Sunday 2 February 2014

Choker by Elizabeth Woods

What. Have. I. Just. Read ?
8906945
This book was AMAZING.
The protagonist, Cara Lange, is a loner, has been ever since she moved away from her best friend, Zoe. But all this changes very soon when Zoe runs away and comes to Cara for shelter. Now that she has her best friend with her, everything becomes better: Cara is getting invited to parties, she's talking to her crush, but this doesn't last. After two mysterious incidents involving the two girls Cara hates the most, she begins to wonder, what does Zoe do when she's at school? 

When I started this book, I thought I was in for a very predictable read, and I was wrong (yet again).
After reaching to about the 30th page, I was definitely sure as to what was going to happen, the story seemed to be going as per my predictions but then the second last chapter came and OH MY GOD. I was shocked and I hope it's not just me who didn't see that coming.
This book is creepy, mysterious, thrilling, haunting and yes,creepy again. If you need another reason to read this book, Its like a teenage girl protagonist version of fight club or shutter island (think of the one concept they have in common). It was so insane that I can't say anything more, other than

5 STARS

NOW MOVE AND GET THIS BOOK!

      Tumblr



2 comments:

  1. Thanks to you now i HAVE to go and get this book!!!!.. Seems soo intriguing..
    Thank you for the amazing review!!
    ~Janvi :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! definitely read this one! ;)

      Delete