Check out my books on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/icecreamwhirlwind

Wednesday 30 July 2014

The epic book slump.(and AHS)

There's the book roll and then there's the book slump.
Until now, I had been on a perpetual book roll, but this month I've hardly read a book, either I'm unable to even pick one up or I can't go through with it. I HATE THIS. It's depressing. So many good books out there, waiting to be read, and I'm like....                                                                  I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS SLUMP!!!
I think a lot of the blame is to be put on American Horror Story, because that show had me addicted for 2 whole weeks, not that I'm over it now, I've just run out of episodes. I'M IN LOVE with this show. What can I say about it? It's creepy, gory, funny, heart wrenching, filled with awesome actors (I mean JESICCA LANGE holy shit). But you know who really got me into this series? TATE LANGDON. I mean he's got to be the most interesting anti-hero/villian EVER. All those things he's done, and you still can't hate him. Seriously, I could write a whole tate-langdon-appreciation-post cause he's THAT awesome. .

  And Tate & Violet/ Kyle & Zoe are one of my OTP's now. Basically, this post is about why you should be watching AHS.
And my book slump. I shouldn't worry now, I've watched all AHS ep's and I'll soon be normal (at least what normal is for me) again.

My Goodreads
      Tumblr
                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment