Check out my books on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/icecreamwhirlwind

Friday 9 May 2014

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles III)

Could this series get any better? HELL NO! If you still haven't picked this up, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? leave this place right now and get. the. book.
I mean.....
“Maybe there isn't such a thing as fate. Maybe it’s just the opportunities we’re given, and what we do with them. I’m beginning to think that maybe great, epic romances don’t just happen. We have to make them ourselves.”
13206828 In this third book in the Lunar Chronicles, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, now with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army.
Their best hope lies with Cress, a girl imprisoned on a satellite since childhood who's only ever had her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker. Unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice.
When a daring rescue of Cress goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing prevent her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only hope the world has.
Cress is a retelling of Rapunzel, and once again, is done beautifully. We are introduced to Princess Winter, who is going to be the protagonist of the next (and final) book in the series. We also get to see her love interest, though I'm not spoiling you right now (also, I forgot his name).
I liked Cress much more than "Scarlet" because Cress is such an unique character and Thorne, as always, is awesome. This book also made me like Scarlet and Wolf a tad bit more.
And the main reason...... What else but my shipper feels for Cinder and Kai! I LOVE those two together, and well, the ending just made me soooooo darn happy and satisfied.
 This was me after the ending,
Happy Hopping Homer
And then I realised "Winter" is coming out in 2015...
Cry Baby
This gets

4.7 STARS

That's it,now let me curl up in a corner and continue wailing crying.

My Goodreads 
      Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment