Check out my books on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/icecreamwhirlwind

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Books that are too good to be reviewed.

I'm a bit choosy in the books I rant about, mostly the books I don't review are classics, or ones that are sooo bad that It's not worth it. I'm not going to mention those here.
These are the books which I read between January and March, and chose not to review. If you haven't already, READ ALL OF THEM!


           270730
  1. Crank by Ellen Hopkins - I was so haunted by this book I couldn't articulate my feeling into words.                                           588495
  2. Dracula by Bram Stoker - Yup, I can't judge classics, they're classics for a reason                                                                     395040
  3. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath - The best book I've read all year, THE BEST. I still can't stop thinking   about it.                         2657
  4. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - Do I really need to say anything about this one?                                                           10956
  5. The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides - Read this, and then watch the movie, both are so good and beautifully tragic. 

      Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment